Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Narrative Story.

I am suppose to be writing about a time where I believe in something and stood up for it or even a time where I was in trouble for not following the rules. If you knew me you would know I was a good kid because growing up I never felt i was good enough so i tried to do my best by just doing what was expected of me, I am still this girl who does what she is asked and always does it well. As a kid I was also very shy and never really stood for what i believed in, as I have grown this has changed dramatically because now I am the girl who tends to stand up for the ones who have not yet found their voice. In my narrative story I am not going to be talking about a time where I stood up for something or someone, I am going to be talking about a time where my actions alone spoke for what I believed in and how that in itself made all the difference in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment