Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New things

Lately I have been praying for patience not one of the smartest things I have ever done. I am going to be honest with you, if you pray for patience God is going to test you because being tested is the only way to develop patience. Now if you know me at all you know that I am a very stubborn young lady, strong but stubborn. I like things a certain way and I tend to live by "if its not broken then why fix it?". I have been taking the high road all of a sudden this is not an easy task, as soon as i said this prayer BAM, I was tested. My life was all of a sudden turned upside down and I no longer knew left from right. People who I trusted turned, people I loved became ill and it had seemed as if someone came in and took over my world. I hadn't understood why I was being tested in such a way, but I now know the point. Because its easy have patience and its easy taking the hide road when everything is easy. Its easy to love those who love you, its hard when the world is cruel and turns their back new things are hard but sometimes they can change you for the better.



No comments:

Post a Comment