Sunday, February 13, 2011

Abortion Surviver







This women give me hope. Hope that no matter what troubles we face we will be ok, that i will be ok. She shows me that we are much stronger then we think, yet i continue to second guess myself. This women also shows me that we always have a voice and that i should always use my voice for my lord. Even though when i speak my hands sweat, my heart races, and my voice trembles i know my voice, my option matters. That there is always someone who isn't as as strong as me and i should always be standing up for them. She teaches me that I tend to be selfish because I care about what others think. This girl has been through a rough life and yet she stands here not caring because it's what God wants. Abortion was going to end her life and yet she stands before us and she speaks for those who have no voice. I believe that when she speaks, people listen and that is a true gift in its self. Although most people would complain and blame God for what humans do, she stands there proud telling the world thats she is his girl. I believe we could all take so much from this women, this surviver  and most of all this follower. Some people think that there are no life to the unborn, that they have no voice but she's proof that God will never let anyone be voiceless when he has a plan. This women gives me hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment