Sunday, February 6, 2011

Narrative (Re-Do) Fear

My mind was running a million miles a minute “left or right?” I could not remember which way was home. My hands were sweating while my heart raced. I was high up and only could see what was right in front of me. Someone was following me expecting me to some how get us home. Twenty minutes ago I was only a child and now I had the responsibly of getting the two of us home? I have never felt so panicked and afraid yet, I took a breath and said, “Don’t worry I will get us home”. In my story I talked about when me and my brother's girlfriend got lost in the trails and in the dark at the river on dirt bikes. This was a scary day for me   and I was responsible of getting the two of us home. My first paragraph is the climax of my narrative, I hope everyone was able to feel what i was going through at this time in my life. Everything in the end ended up ok seeing how i am not able to write about this time. I believe we go through rough times in order to grow and be able to tell the stories. James 1 1-4 tells me how i will go though hard times but these time will make me strong and show who U will become. This experience showed me that i am strong, good in a emergency, and no what matter what I am facing i will find my way through. 


No comments:

Post a Comment