Sunday, April 3, 2011

Photography.

Photography is a beautiful art that I have a deep passion for. I love photography because it is my way of seeing the world through another persons eyes. Its a way for me to show someone my world, and to capture a moment that can last a life time. My words can only describe something so much but my photos can give someone everything they would ever want to know about my art. My favorite kind of photos are landscapes because they are beautiful in their self. The most beautiful moments in my opinion are sunrises and sunsets, my favorite out of the two are sunrises. Because with every sunrise there is a sign of a new day. There is a moment when the whole world seems to stop and no matter what has happened this tells me everything is all right.This is why i fell in love with the art of photography because for a single second I am able to capture the beauty of this world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment