Sunday, April 10, 2011

Easter

We all remember Easter as kids with the easter bunny, the easter egg hunts, the easter baskets, and lets not forget about all of the great food. Although Easter can be a very fun holiday and I do love of those things myself, I believe that too many kids are only being taught about dying an easter egg rather than being taught about the true meaning from Easter in the first place. Over 2,000 years ago there was man who died on the cross for my sins and for everyone else's sins and on Easter we celebrate all the fun stuff which is not a bad thing as we remember that on that day that same man rose from the dead proofing he was worthy of all. I believe that not enough people are teaching about the right message about an amazing event that took place years ago. I hope when i am a parent i put even meaning to the real message rather then just what the world tells me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment