Sunday, April 10, 2011

Girls

There once was a girl who ate an apple from a forbidden tree and it has been all down hill from there. Girls are now required every month to have a visitor who happens to be not so much on the friendly side and never brings presents we want. Because of this visitor girls are also the ones who are required to have the babies after caring for nine months.I feel that girls have huge responsibilities and endure too much pain in one life time. I do not believe this fair because all though now girls have rights they are still not always given enough credit because they are simply girls. Girls are paid less then men for the same position. I do not understand women are cable enough to carry and raise child and work but are not cable enough to be getting paid the same. According to media today girls are also required to maintain a certain weight even while having kids, always looking the part, all while they making money. A girls job is important to the world. I do not understand why the world works the way it does but here we are. I will always remember my grandma telling me "remember when little boys tell you that boys are better then girls, that this world would cease to excite without little girls" 

No comments:

Post a Comment