Sunday, March 27, 2011

Strength

What exactly is strength and what does it consist of? Our dictionary states that strength is simply the quality or state of being strong, in particular. I believe strength is more then just psychical but its what we can within stand. I believe people are able to show strength in all different ways. The people I consider strongest are the people who show integrity even in hardest of time. "It takes more courage to reveal insecurities than to hide them, more strength to relate to people than to dominate them, more 'manhood' to abide by thought-out principles rather than blind reflex. Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles and an immature mind.”- Alex Karras I believe this quote says it all strength isn't the muscles but who we are through the trials. I believe showing compassion to the hopeless is strength. Being able to see past flaws is strength. Forgiving even through pain is strength. Being able to carry on even when the whole world is excepting you to fail this is strength. I hope to live my life with strength and courage because its an amazing gift to show people. 



No comments:

Post a Comment