Sunday, March 6, 2011

Annoyed.. grr


I am the kind of person who gets annoyed easily by little things this is something I try to work on and I pray about but this is something I always seem to fail at. There are two major things that get under my skin one is when people complain about what they can fix and the other is obsessive talking. When people complain about things they can fix but choose not to I tend to get really irritated. For example when people complain on loosing weight yet sit they’re eating fast food and drinking a diet coke. I feel if people want to make a difference they should stop talking and do it. I also do not like when people talk just to hear themselves speak this is the other major problem that leads to me being annoyed. When people talk while others are talking or better when a teacher is talking this annoys me the most because when people do this I get the message that what they are saying is more important or why else be speaking?

No comments:

Post a Comment